[OM] Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: French Empires
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:24:03 -0700
When Bush, in 2000 said his records were an open book and that he was
running on his record, I looked them  up and then sent out what I found.

I figured that would be enough to stop anyone from voting for him.
By the time of election day in 2000, his national Guard records had
disappeared, which clearly showed he just never went back, and if that had
been on any of our records, it would be called desertion.

What with everything else that was 'an open book' but is now locked in his
fathers presidential library, you know that he and his controllers just
don't want the distraction of facts getting in the way of what they have
already planned.

What got me was the smear campaign was excellent and the stolen election was
perfect, and the day that the recount results were to be announced, which
showed Bush did not win, we had 5 boogies, 4 of them making contact and
killing thousands of Americans. I suppose I'll never know if that truly was
a coincidence. I know a great many people who were waiting for the results
to be released. Due to the turmoil of the day, the results weren't released
until after we had invaded Iraq.

For those he works for, Bush has been an excellent CEO, but not for the
people of America.