[OM] Re: What 'da think of this Markins base plate

Subject: [OM] Re: What 'da think of this Markins base plate
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:37:19 +0000
Like I say, I usually don't go more than 500 yards, and I can tote it that far.
Sometimes.

But my two Cullman tripods have two-piece, screw-apart center pieces. Maybe I
should try the wonderful Manfrotto 405 head on one of them. They're a lot
lighter than than the 3221. Can an Italian thing get along with a German thing?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --