[OM] Re: What 'da think of this Markins base plate

Subject: [OM] Re: What 'da think of this Markins base plate
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:58:33 -0700 (PDT)
Joel wrote:
> Hey! Carried my 3221 all over Isle Royale and never complained once
> (unless it was in my sleep).  Bill might know (except I think he
> was busy with his own complaining -- or whatever that noise was).

You talking about that moaning and groaning?  I think our first-day
adventure out to Scoville point pritner did him in.  He sure wasn't
happy looking.  After all the blisters broke, his mood improved a
little.  Duct-tape to the rescue.

I still think you have a 3021 and not a 3221.  But how can we really
tell?  It's just like my 3021 only black.

At least you did remember the QR plates.  :)

AG

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.