[OM] Re: Quantum Flash sold 150098349086

Subject: [OM] Re: Quantum Flash sold 150098349086
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:18:04 -0700
Indeed the X system that Jeff pointed out will need new cells (the seller
clearly indicated that the packs didn't hold a charge in the listing
though).

In the case of my new Turbo I am thinking I should have held onto that third
Sonnenschein cell I purchased (hey Bill, glad that worked for you BTW).
Anyone else need a replacement Turbo cell let me know off list and maybe we
can go in together on a set. Anyway It seems to be working well so far,
haven't had it out in anger yet.

Dan S.