[OM] Re: Hauppauge Service Center

Subject: [OM] Re: Hauppauge Service Center
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:40:00 -0400
Nope, not Montreal.  When I lived in South Florida I used to attend a
lot of races in Miami and West Palm Beach.  But there's no racing that I
was aware of anywhere near Boston... at least any that I cared to pay to
watch in person.

But Watkins Glen is only about 70 miles away from my new abode.  I'm
sure I'll get there one of these days.

Chuck Norcutt