[OM] OT Rugby Rules! was Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] OT Rugby Rules! was Re: OT: French Empires
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:00:24 +0000
Without a doubt, Phil! :-)

I have really enjoyed these games.  Well, even my wife enjoyed the
France-Wales game which we happened upon (on the TV) a couple of
weeks ago.  That game was almost as exciting as the England-Australia
one a couple of years ago; I felt like a kid again ...

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.