[OM] Flash stuff - conclusion

Subject: [OM] Flash stuff - conclusion
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:08:44 -0700 (PDT)
This weekend I got through buying a bunch-o-gear for the season. I
nabbed another 285HV for $40 and ordered a monolight from that big
photo stuff dealer in NYC.  While I was at it I got another stand,
umbrella and a new background stand.  Oh, and I did buy three sets of
16-channel triggers from Oboy.

So, once it all arrives, I'm adequately equipped for both studio work
and location work.  I prefer the 285HVs whenever possible for
on-the-go, since the entire flash kit is able to fit in a camera bag
and I don't have to worry about power.  But for studio work, having
monolights with modelling lights is nicer.  I am using the 285HVs for
hairlights and background lights, though.

So, combined with my existing lights I'm a little better equipped
than I was before.

One thought regarding the flash triggers.  I'm wondering if they can
be used to fire a winder on an OM?  If so, that would give me some
options for remote-controlled firing.

AG

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/