[OM] Re: T 45 question

Subject: [OM] Re: T 45 question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 00:57:13 +0000
Almost any T45 battery, unless it's had the cells replaced in the last few
years, is going to be dead as a doorknob. I've got two T45s and two T45
batteries. I don't even know where the batteries are, 'cause they died long
ago, so I use a Quantum Turbo to power the things. It's not cheap, but it works
even better than the original batteries -- about 2 seconds to recharge after a
full dump. I'm not sure I'd buy a T45 today, knowing the battery and charger
problem and the expense of the way to work around it, unless you're really
serious. It's a great flash, though.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from