[OM] Re: T 45 question

Subject: [OM] Re: T 45 question
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:32:31 -0700
John mentioned that the T45 charger had to be timed. I notice Mark's
hardware site has a couple Tim Hughes schematics, one which shows the
charger to be a fairly "dumb" device and which has a note saying "5
strings 4 x AA cells in each string". If you could find a dead battery
you might be able to turn it into an AA battery holder.
http://olympus.dementia.org/Hardware/PDFs/T45_Chrg_1_0.pdf

-jeff