[OM] Re: T 45 question

Subject: [OM] Re: T 45 question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 01:48:42 +0000
The string of AA cells might be interesting to try, but I've come to prefer the
Quantum pack. I can hang it on my belt, and except for the minor inconvenience
of the coiled cord, since there's no heavy battery thingy in the flash, the
whole outfit in hand is lighter and easier to use.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --