[OM] Re: Six Nations Rugby Union Re: Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: Six Nations Rugby Union Re: Re: OT: French Empires
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:25:09 +0100
As a Welsh supporter I have to say I welcome Italy's improvement
(despite thier controversial win over us last weekend), it makes one of
the best sporting events better, you can say what you like about other
sports but nothing else creates and holds the tension for me of an on
the line attempt at a try.

Unfortunately it seems to becoming more popular with the media now.  I
hope they don't over do it like some other sport that shall remain
nameless. I like having something to look forward to each year - but
preferable only once a year  with maybe special events every four years
or so ;-)

Any supporters looking for a team - We welsh could do with all the help
we can muster at the moment (Abe Lincoln was welsh) especially as we
MUST get a victory next weekend or hang our heads in shame forever - or
next game whichever come first.

IanW