[OM] Re: Signs of Spring in UK

Subject: [OM] Re: Signs of Spring in UK
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 07:58:41 -0700
CANDACE LEMARR wrote:
> Ahhhhh...Spring!!
> Such lovely color. I was looking yesterday for signs of my daffodils, but not
> even a tiny green stem trying to poke out of the ground yet. Thank you for
> reminding me what they look like. :-))

They are mostly over here. One nice bunch a few days ago driving around.
an early spring turned seriously summery the last couple of days. Hit
the low eighties yesterday. And now it looks like the summer fog cycle
will start this week, way early.

We're low on snow pack this year, so I hope a nice storm sneaks in
before the end of the season. We'll be fine this summer, but two low
snow years causes trouble, so I'm praying for rain/snow..

A friend is visiting the Bay Area from Maine. When she left, it was -3
F. She's really happy to be here.

Moose