[OM] Re: email issues was Allen please leave

Subject: [OM] Re: email issues was Allen please leave
From: "CANDACE LEMARR" <candacerocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 07:59:15 -0700
Hi Phil,
    It is me, Candace, who has the email issue. I do have filters applied to
direct mail from forums to appropriate folders, etc. However, it is at my
ISP's end that the spam blocking is happening. I had them enable a folder for
what they consider to be spam instead of just dumping it all, and every day
there are between 500 and 1000 emails in there to wade through. Oddly enough,
NSurit's (Is that Bill Barber, now I can't remember) emails almost always come
through, as do a few others who use AOL. I am not saying that *all* AOL users'
emails come through, just that the emails I consistantly receive are from AOL
addresses. I do not use AOL. Everyone else's just goes to the spam folder,
even though I've tried to assist my ISP in discerning what is spam and what is
not. Even this reply to you will end up in my spam folder. Also, I have a PC,
not a MAC.

     Thank you for your reply. :-)
     Candace