[OM] Re: Flash stuff - conclusion

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash stuff - conclusion
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:45:25 -0700 (PDT)
> Don't forget the Polaroid Spectra radio remotes. I posted a mod
> to fire a OM winder with a pc speaker cable awhile ago at
> http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/l/o/lostkase/remote/complete.JPG They
> can be had for $15 on the bay

I've thought about those, but they're 27 MHZ radios.  Too easily
interferred with.

I followed Dr Flash's recommendation on the remotes.  The price was
too good to refuse and I saw on "The Strobist" a modification for the
transmitter's antenna to get some additional range.

AG

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265