[OM] Re: Flash stuff - conclusion

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash stuff - conclusion
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:31:33 -0700 (PDT)
Dr Flash wrote:
> But you didn't follow my recommendation too closely.  I said buy 4
> channel units and save a couple bucks.  You'll never need 16
> channels. In fact, you'll never need 4 channels.

Well, at issue was the saving "a couple bucks".  That's exactly the
price difference between the two models.  I observed that the ranges
of the 16 channel units was a bit farther too.  I take that to be a
function of narrower-banded filters which would be less susceptable
to interference.

The possiblity that I could be running three different channels for
an event as well as the possibility of other units being operated
(like in a sports arena) kinda drove my decision.

One thing I've learned through the years is to never limit my future
by thinking "I'll never need...".  I'll never need more than 5MP in
my digital camera...  I'll never need ISOs higher than 400...  I'll
never need more than 3 FPS...  I'll never need...

AG

It's here! Your new message!