[OM] Re: Flash stuff - conclusion

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash stuff - conclusion
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:21:34 -0400

AG Schnozz wrote:

> Well, at issue was the saving "a couple bucks".  That's exactly the
> price difference between the two models.

Probably a reasonable decision given that it's a couple of bucks.

  I observed that the ranges
> of the 16 channel units was a bit farther too.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!
Guess you didn't read anything I've written on the subject of oboy radio
slaves and... what was that word?  Oh, yeah, range.  That's where the
buffalo roam I guess.  Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha!!

They are all extremely variable from unit to unit, they are very
directional with respect to range, feel lucky if you get one that
reaches to 100 feet let alone 100 meters.  You need to test each and
every one for range and direction to understand what you've got.  If
you're very lucky they will all work and you won't have to return one.

Chuck Norcutt