[OM] Re: Shipping to france?

Subject: [OM] Re: Shipping to france?
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:33:52 -0700
I don´t know about France, but would assume it is safe - but there are
crooks everywhere of course.  Some months ago I sold a T-10 + Power unit.
It was available to the US only but some guy in Russia bid at the last
second and won.  The winning bid was higher than I had expected so I was
reluctant to cancel his bidding, and he had good feedback.  We agreed on him
paying by Western Union money transfer, and once I had the cash in my hands
I sent the unit.  He got it 2 weeks later, no problems.  I guess you could
use similar methods.