[OM] Re: Slow, but steady Koduck

Subject: [OM] Re: Slow, but steady Koduck
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:35:57 -0700
Ali Shah wrote:
> Chuck,
>
> Could be the Canon 10-22mm that she used in many of
> the photos.

Nonetheless, the choice of lens, viewpoint and post processing result in
a less than first rate image in the opinion of some here, including me.

And she would have gotten the same result with any make of lens of the
same focal length.

Yet your more extreme example that I mentioned before works very well
for me. The nature of the subject, extreme viewpoint and abstract
appearance, isolated from other context are excellent.

Moose