[OM] Re: Panny sensors?

Subject: [OM] Re: Panny sensors?
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:48:45 -0500

> everyone there (Canon, Nikon, Oly owners) always comment
> how great the colors are. Of course, if you prefer Disney color and
> compressed hues there are other cameras to choose from.

I've not used one, but what I've seen and heard is that, assuming you are
content to work at ISO 100, the color is great, and the flesh tones are
close to perfect. Any speed past that, and all bets are off.

Kodak makes sensors for several of the MF backs, so they must know a bit
about them, but not so much about high speeds.

Bill Pearce