[OM] Re: Shipping to france?

Subject: [OM] Re: Shipping to france?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:13:25 -0700
Daniel Sepke wrote:
> Moose,
>
> You are of course totally correct but I still feel I had to remind everyone
> that it is technically wrong.
Agreed. And I'm not sure I would do it, in practice. It's just the same
urge that leads me into responding to some of Jan's tag quotes, pointing
out the reality under the words. Some disease of pedantic literalism.
> Now I will probably be the first to hold my
> hand up and say the system itself is set up wrong in the first place. If you
> can't enforce it why have the rule?
It's political and bureaucratic stock in trade. Look like you are doing
something to satisfy one group and not actually doing it to satisfy another.

Moose