[OM] Re: ( E-1) Split screen

Subject: [OM] Re: ( E-1) Split screen
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:35:20 +0100
I installed the alternative FS-2 screen in my new E-1 last week with no
problems. No problems, but I would advise keeping fingers well away and
using the tweezer tool as instructed in the official Oly instructions. Not
really more difficult than on an OM-4Ti or OM-1.

Good luck!

Roger Key,
Bagsvaerd, Danmark