[OM] Re: lighting again Re: Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: lighting again Re: Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:35:51 +1030
I used an old radiogram chassis & built a Champ-alike (6v6 single ended)
about 20 years ago. wish I still had that! The one after that was a
push-pull number using 807 tetrodes (yes, with a top cap anode!) built
from scratch (even hand wound the output transformer - I must have been
insane!), never did get that one quite right. Then I got the Laney. used
that for a few years & I loaned it to my mate for a while & it came home
a bit sick...

davidt