[OM] (E-1) pages re-done

Subject: [OM] (E-1) pages re-done
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 01:11:44 +1300
Hello all,

Well, the deaf person took heed of Chris' complaint? suggestion that some
pages needed a background.

What this in fact entailed was re-coding of the primary page and the creation
of 9 extra ones!!  Not simply colouring a background. :-)

I'll send the bill round later, Chris. There's about 90 minutes work in there!.

http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/zuikoholics/recent11.htm

I have added two new ones to put the first lot in better context.

All E-1 and DZ 14~45. In case you are wondering, the semi-nekkid person is
my 23 yrs-old son, Eric.  The weather has taken a dive since we took that
walk. Temperatures straight from the Antarctic.

Cheers, Brian