[OM] Way OT: Guitar picking

Subject: [OM] Way OT: Guitar picking
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 12:30:04 +0000
My former brother-in-law, for whom I put together the amp, was really good. He
was a fan of Wes Montgomery, admired the work, though not necessarily the music
choices, of Chet Atkins and Les Paul. I don't think he ever missed a local
concert by any guitarist, and he said the best, and the "fastest" he ever saw
was Howard Roberts. Got me interested enough that I got every one of his
albums. He's damn good. Years later, I became a big Leo Kottke fan. :-)

Good place to start if you're interested:

http://tinyurl.com/242yzt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --