[OM] Re: Leica shots

Subject: [OM] Re: Leica shots
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:35:28 -0400
Tripod/cable release/self-timer the M6/'lux and shoot some subjects
with fine detail at 4.0~8.0 and prepare to be amazed.  It would be
interesting to shoot the same subjects in the same way with the OM 50
as well and compare results.

Sounds like you're beginning to really appreciate your new toy, er, tool!

ScottGee1