[OM] Re: lighting again Re: Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: lighting again Re: Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:25:31 -0700
I use to make 25-30 dollars a month in the mid 1960's riding my bike 1.5
miles to and from the grocery store/gas station/meat freezer (an all in one,
in a 4 building town) picking up the beer bottles each way tossed out of
cars. I understand the summer I spent in Minnesota with my Grand Folks, the
locals thought a hoard of litter bugs had descended on them, where as it was
just some 9-12 year old kid getting rich off of others peoples slovenly
habits.

That started a lot of what became my self starting, in things I wanted or
was interested in.