[OM] Re: Macro lighting.

Subject: [OM] Re: Macro lighting.
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:44:04 -0700
They have LED ring light flashes that run off the hot shoe power available,
why not a light that runs off an external battery?

I used the DPS-8000 and the DPS 9000 for years to power my C-Series cameras
as I'd have them on all day long (8-10 hours) and turn the LED on for each
shot, and each shot got a LED replay, and my DPS 9000 would take me about 8
hours and 500 pics with 150-200 of them being flash.