[OM] Re: Zuiko 28-48mm zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 28-48mm zoom
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:58:50 EDT
Good lens, I sold mine in favor of a Tamron 24-48mm, which is heavier and
filters can be problematic. Also the front cap and hood are difficult to find,
lens specific, items which you would be fortunate to find with the lens.   The
Zuio 28-48mm hood is also lens specific.  Fortunately the front cap is  not.
There are currently a couple of the wider 24-48mm Tamrons on  eBay.   If you
don't want or need the wider end, I buy the  Zuiko.  If you want the extra
4mm, buy the Tamron (with a cap and hopefully  a hood.)  <{8^)  Bill Barber