[OM] Re: Zuiko 28-48mm zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 28-48mm zoom
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:08:40 -0500
Unlike at least half of the owners on this list, I like mine. No, it's not
as sharp as my 28/2.8 or as fast as my 50/1.2, but it's always there. Most
of you have heard my feelings on traveling light, and I frequently take this
with one or two primes for special uses. For example, on last summer's trip
to Italy, I took it, along with the 24 and 100 2.8's, and by far more were
shot with it than with the other two combined. Yes, they could have been
sharper, and it could have been faster, but it was always with me.

Bill Pearce