[OM] Re: Way OT: Guitar picking

Subject: [OM] Re: Way OT: Guitar picking
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 05:22:53 +0000
And I forgot Charlie Byrd and George Benson. They weren't too shabby either.

Leo Kottke is my current favorite, though, because he seems to have so much fun
playing. If he's still doing concerts and appears near you, don't miss it. He
talks as much as he plays, but he's a real commedian, as well as a great
guitarist. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a concert more.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --