[OM] Re: Mini Macro questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Mini Macro questions
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:54:55 +0100
Re the references to the E330, I noticed that Digital Depot in the UK is now
selling a kit including the 14-45 f3.5-5.6 for 399GBP. That might not be a
big deal in the USA, but in the UK or Europe that is a very low price. I
have only just bought an E1 kit from them for 375GBP, otherwise I would have
jumped at it. Shipping only to the UK though; I can always get things
shipped to my mother's UK address, but it will be a few months before I
visit again to pick things up....

I love the E-1 though, and I intend to use my C-7070 for macro shots.

I can also recommend the ED 18-180mm. It is great to have a long lens that
focusses right down to 45cm, through the whole zoom range. Internal focusing
too, so the front element does not rotate.

Roger Key,
Bagsvaerd, Danmark