[OM] Re: 50/3.5 odd sighting

Subject: [OM] Re: 50/3.5 odd sighting
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:06:18 -0700
It looks like the company makes equipment for other uses:

"Imaging Solutions for  Astronomy, Microscopy,
Machine Vision, and Medical Applications"

but I wasn't aware that sensors were cooled for anything other than
astronomy. At least some of sky photos on their web site clearly
weren't taken with a 50mm lens. They show the 4 pointed difraction
pattern of the secondary mirror support in a telescope .
http://www.fli-cam.com/

-jeff