[OM] Re: Evaporating Kodak Film Lines

Subject: [OM] Re: Evaporating Kodak Film Lines
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:02:22 -0600
Was that the thousand speed slide film they made?  I remember that stuff, it
was cool for grain effects. 3M's normal speeded color films weren't too
bad...i think the image quality and especially the color rendering was never
up to kidak and fuji but it wasn't awful....except that one high speed film
and it was awful enough to be cool!

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design