[OM] Re: Digital Curves [WAS]: Panny sensors?

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital Curves [WAS]: Panny sensors?
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:26:57 +0100
I may have expressed it badly but I think we're in violent agreement.  I
almost always use the raw file (and with Camera Raw not Capture so the curve
is ignored) but I like to think that the curve I have loaded will give me a
slightly better out-of-camera jpeg for the occasions I want to use it (which
probably means snapshots)
cheers
jez