[OM] Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 22:18:21 +0000
I had Norton on my last couple of computers. It's invasive, like kudsu or
English ivy, and takes over and is all but impossible to get rid of. Somebody
needs to make some computer version of Roundup for Norton. I absolutely hate
it. I'll never touch it again. Perfectly happy with the barely noticeable
PC-cillin. Nearly a year now, and nary a problem.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --