[OM] Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 22:46:34 -0400
Norton is a sad saga.  I used Norton for perhaps 10 years and maybe
more.  Originally I used IBM anti-virus and when IBM sold off that
business it was integrated with Norton and the result was a very fine
product.  It stayed a very fine product for many years but started going
downhill with the 2000 product.  As someone just said it's now hard to
determine if the anti-virus product is any better than the viruses it
purports to defend against.

Chuck Norcutt