[OM] : Re: : Signs of Spring in New France

Subject: [OM] : Re: : Signs of Spring in New France
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:26:27 +1200
Joel wrote

> Brian,
>
> I increased the quality settings.  I hope you will find the images to
> be better.  Thanks for taking the trouble to comment.

Hi Joel,

I looked at every image again. I used browser Opera 3.62 which loads the
site easily. It also has the very useful facility of reporting the bytes loaded
on
every re-fresh and new page.

I can see that it looks like the maximum size  per image is about 70 kb, and
quite a few are only about 40 kb; and it seems to me that these could benefit
from a little more size.
http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox/March/slides/_3126173.html
http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox/March/slides/_3136220.html
http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox/March/slides/_3136224.html

But it is very interesting to see another very different landscape.

Brian