[OM] Re: What I was doing today

Subject: [OM] Re: What I was doing today
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 00:09:49 +0000
I wish I could tell you; I just don't remember  But when I got Studio, after
taking it for a test drive, I uninstalled Viewer, because Studio had enough new
and more better stuff that I knew I'd probably never use Viewer again. My
memory ain't what it used to be.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from