[OM] eye piece

Subject: [OM] eye piece
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:59:29 -0700
Is there some gadget that will help me know that I have my subject focused,
when I am using the E-500?

Doesn't matter what manual lens I use, I just can't tell when it is really in
focus, as I can only use the eye viewer with the E-500.

Sometimes I just have to toss every shot, and it looked good on the viewer
after I took it, but the minute it is on the screen I can see they are just a
tad out of focus. Other shots are perfect.

Playing with a new lens today, it was a bit easier, but I still had three
different things I was practicing on that I though was fine, and they sucked.
Well actually worse than that but I didn't think the descriptive was necessary,
this time.

Scott