[OM] Re: [OT] gmail test

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] gmail test
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:05:05 +0100
Hmm.

Here's what I find (using the web gmail 'client')

(1) When I post a new message, nothing comes back to me, but the Sent
message is of course in my Sent and All Mail folders/views.  When someone
comments it, both his and my (full)messages appear in the Inbox, threaded.

(2) When I reply to someone else's message, my input immediately shows in
the thread.

So for me, it works 'perfectly' if I trust that my messages are getting to
the list.  If there's no reply, it's true, you are not sure it ever got to
the list.

 br
jez