[OM] Re: T-10 Ring Flash modeling light replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: T-10 Ring Flash modeling light replacement
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 01:24:58 +1100 (EDT)
> Oops, you are correct, there is a tiny screw, look inside the open
> part of the T10 on the matt black area, its about 1mm or slightly
> bigger, you can use a small standard jewelers screwdriver.

Hmm, now that I've gone back to check, dont undo it, it locks
the inside sleeves together, if you take it out, you might have
a problem aligning the two sleeve parts together so you can
get that just right turning of the inside and outside threads for
filters.

Been a while since I've taken one apart to :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/