[OM] Re: Restroom door signs (Was Seagulls...)

Subject: [OM] Re: Restroom door signs (Was Seagulls...)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:47:30 +1100
Place I'm working now caused me some angst - it said MALE on the door
in great big letters but inside there was no urinal, just four
cubicles. It also smelt good, had a choice of three liquid 'soap/hand
lotion' dispensers, a wicker basket for paper towels, a full length
mirror and a pot plant. I immediately turned around and checked the
door, convinced that I was in the 'other place.'  No.
I've complained to my boss that using it causes enormous stress. He's
unimpressed to i may have to go above his head. :-)
Bloody equal opportunity architects!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx