[OM] Re: Salt in the wound [Was Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts]

Subject: [OM] Re: Salt in the wound [Was Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 20:56:36 -0700
> From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, Winsor Crosby wrote:
>>
>> Hmm. This is mac user who has no idea what you are talking about.
>
> The point was that Mac's can have the exact same startup problems as
> Windows has if you load it up with lots of applications.

What applications are you using, dude?

If any "application" changes the way the Mac starts up, I delete it
immediately! They should not do that. You can "load it up" with as
many applications as you want, and unless they are badly behaved or
poorly written, they should not affect startup.

:::: If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have
to worry about the answers. -- Thomas Pynchon ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality: http://www.EcoReality.org/wiki/
User:Jan_Steinman ::::