[OM] Re: thanks AG

Subject: [OM] Re: thanks AG
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:48:57 -0600

AG,

Thanks for the compliment! My photos are all shot close to places I've
lived. I am interested in the ordinary and forgotten, even here in New
Mexico. No one here photographs the commonplace, everyone goes for the old
churches at the indian pueblos and the historic buildings in Santa Fe.

Chris

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design