[OM] Re: OT Typos

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Typos
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 05:27:32 -0500
FWIW, I too have been typo-ing a lot recently.  No idea why it's
happening but it *is* frustrating.  Seem to be typing part of the next
word into the existing one.  Typlexia?

Can your spell checker be set to automatically run before sending
emails?  Mine can't so I just run it manually and hope the words I
misspell are truly misspelled and not like "by" in the example below.
I often leave the "r" off of "your".  Ain't no spell checker smart
enough to catch that!

ScottGee1