[OM] Re: OT Typos

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Typos
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:15:46 +0000
It looks like it's going around. In a piece in today's Atlanta
Journal-Constitution about indoor marijuana growing, the sixth paragraph
begins, "Pruitt, who's office had unofficially coordinated the far-ranging
investigation..."

Whose mistake was that? Both the reporter's and the proofreader's.

Walt, who's proofread this twice and whose typing this time seems correct.

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>