[OM] Re: - Panasonic / Leica 14-150 lens for 4/3

Subject: [OM] Re: - Panasonic / Leica 14-150 lens for 4/3
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:06:20 -0400
Is it just me or are lenses from different manufacturers starting to
look even more alike than ever before?  Other than the distinct Leica
typeface, this one looks similar to a C@non consumer lens.

Is it possible that my 'nudge-nudge/wink-wink' theory that there are
only a couple factories making lenses (or most other products for that
matter) and they simply change the names to protect the, uh, innocent?

Grazie, Fabio!

ScottGee1