[OM] Re: OT Typos

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Typos
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:48:31 +0000
I had jobs for nearly 40 years where I HAD to wear a tie every day. I've got a
rack of 60 or more, but except for a couple of funerals since I retired four
years ago, I haven't had one on, and I'm hoping the next one I wear is the one
on me in my casket, although I'd prefer not to have one tied around my neck for
eternity. And except for the funerals, I haven't had my butt out of a pair of
Carhartt, Wrangler, or Levi jeans. No more of this button-down crap for me.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --