[OM] Re: Software problems

Subject: [OM] Re: Software problems
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:59:29 -0700
Cc: Carol Wagner <Carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> From: "geebee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Recently, I have been tempted to install Mistress 2007 but there
> could be
> problems, a friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife
> 1.0 detects Mistress 2007 it tends to delete all of your
> finances before uninstalling itself....

Or to paraphrase Lee Marvin, you're better off just finding a version
of Wife that you already hate and give it a house.

I must say that in my case, Wife 2.0 has been a wonderful combination
of exciting, inexpensive, and stable. Usually, you only get to pick
one of those three.

:::: Where a calculator on the ENIAC is equipped with 18,000 vacuum
tubes and weighs 30 tons, computers in the future may have only 1,000
vacuum tubes and weigh only 1 1/2 tons. -- Popular Mechanics, March 1949
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/99AP35>