[OM] Re: OT Typos

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Typos
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 22:01:16 -0700
As my Bagpipe teacher use to tell us (he was born in 1887) The only thing
the English taught the Scots was to wear breeks (Britches) and to tie our
garters about our necks. The neck tie is a garter know originally used to
keep your hose (socks) up and it was still in use in Skye when he was a kid
there.

Scott